Curiosity and discovery are limitless.
An extraordinary physical transformation is taking place at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The brand new wing will add 126,000 square feet and five levels of discovery to the Museum, providing even more space to engage, delight, and spark your imagination.
Morgridge Family Exploration Center - Three Above-Ground Levels
With a beautiful glass expanse that truly connects the Museum with City Park, it will forever alter how you interact with science.
- Level 3 will house the new Anschutz Gallery so we can bring you even more world-class traveling exhibitions.
- Level 2 is a dedicated, interactive science center for early learners, ages three to five. It includes a brand new Discovery Zone made possible by Kaiser Permanente and a Science Studio just for preschoolers.
- Level 1 houses three Science Studios that use gorgeous park views, state-of-the-art technology, and real specimens to deliver engaging and experiential programs for school kids and adults alike.
- The open, multi-level Science Atrium provides a wonderful space for hands-on experiments, science demonstrations, evening events and more.
- Outside, the new school entrance fills young visitors with a sense of wonder from the minute they get off the bus. As they approach the spacious Nature Plaza, public art piques their interest and excitement for what's waiting inside!
Rocky Mountain Science Collections Center - Two Below-Ground Levels
Below ground are the two floors that make up the Rocky Mountain Science Collections Center-a state-of-the-art preservation and research facility.
- We are dedicating two floors of the Educations and Collections Facility to house, study, and preserve more than 1.4 million precious artifacts and specimens.
- This newly designed, climate-controlled space helps our team of scientists make new discoveries and ensures these treasures are preserved for generations to come.