UPDATE: Mr. Bones will no longer be able to attend the Members-Only Open House. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Enjoy this FREE exclusive evening for families and adults!
- Enjoy all your favorites throughout the Museum
- Explore the brand-new Discovery Zone for families with young children
- Catch a live performance of Science on the Fly in the Science Atrium
- See treasures behind the scenes in the new Rocky Mountain Science Collections Center
- Experience the wonders of the cosmos in Gates Planetarium
This evening is free for members with an optional prepurchased dinner ($10 adult, senior, and junior member; $7 child 3–11 years). Dinner will be available between 6 and 8 p.m. Dinner reservations due January 6.
Menu: Chef’s chopped salad (fresh vegetables, choice of Ranch and Balsamic Dressing); sweet potato hash; herb rubbed chicken with cranberry jus; roasted root vegetables; seasonal cobblers with whipped cream.
Reservations open on December 8, 2014 and are required for timed entry into the Museum and for dinner.