Join us for an exclusive after-hours Open House just for members! Enjoy an evening for the whole family.
- Explore your favorite exhibits throughout the Museum*
- Play in the Discovery Zone (great for young children)
- Admire the skies through telescopes (weather permitting)
- See Museum treasures behind the scenes in the Avenir Collections Center
- Learn something new from space scientists and educators
- Enjoy the best view in Denver from the Anschutz Family Sky Terrace
- Experience the wonders of the cosmos in Gates Planetarium
- Meet Mr. Bones, the dinosaur puppeteer
This evening is FREE for all members, however ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
We regret that nonmembers cannot be accommodated this evening.
Call 303.370.6000 (daily, 9–5) or register online. Entry to the event will be every 15 minutes beginning at 6 p.m. through 7:45 p.m. The event ends at 9 p.m.
Dinner is available for pre-purchase: $10 adult, senior, junior member, and $7 child member. Enjoy dinner anytime between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
All menu items are gluten-free except for the cobblers: Chef's tossed wedge salad with bleu cheese, grape tomatoes, red onion, and bacon bits on the side; roasted free range chicken breast with chipotle orange marinade baked in adobo sauce; black bean hominy ragout (green bean and corn succotash); seasonal cobblers for dessert.
Dinner reservations are required by June 3.
*IMAX and the Mythic Creatures Exhibit will not be open this evening.