Members-Only Open House
Reservations open May 16
You are invited to an exclusive Open House just for members of the Museum!
- Explore your favorite exhibits throughout the Museum. IMAX and Robot Revolution will be closed this evening, so that you can particularly enjoy the Museum’s own unique exhibitions, programs, and collections
- Play in the Discovery Zone (especially for families with young children)
- Admire the skies through telescopes (weather permitting)
- See Museum treasures behind the scenes in the Avenir Collections Center, including some featured in Catalyst magazine
- Learn something new from space scientists and educators
- Enjoy the best view in Denver from the Anschutz Family Sky Terrace (weather permitting)
- Experience the wonders of the cosmos in Gates Planetarium
- Meet Mr. Bones, the dinosaur puppeteer
This evening is FREE for all members, and ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
A prepurchased dinner is available, with reservations due by June 13. $13 adult, senior, junior member, and $8 child member. Enjoy dinner anytime between 6 and 8 p.m.
- Museum Classic Salad - fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, radishes, cucumber; Ranch or balsamic dressings (Vegan, GF, DF (except ranch), NF)
- Roasted Vegetable Penne Bake - seasonal roasted vegetables, penne pasta, marinara, mozzarella cheese (Vegetarian, NF)
- Herb Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes (Vegetarian, GF, NF)
- Chicken Peperonata - herb marinated chicken breast, slow stewed peppers, tomatoes, onions, and garlic (GF, NF, DF)
- Churros tossed in cinnamon sugar with blueberry & chocolate sauce.
*If you have dietary restrictions, please call 303.370.6306 to make your dinner reservation and indicate your dietary request.