Image Archives volunteers assist the Library & Archives Department to organize, arrange, re-house, catalog, and create finding aids for archival collections in order to make them accessible to Museum personnel and external researchers and ensure their long-term preservation. Image Archivist Assistants will assist with re-housing print and negative collections.
• Experience with various computer programs
• Organization and management skills
• Ability to read small print
• Ability to make quick and resourceful decisions
• Volunteers must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Archive experience helpful but not necessary. Training will be provided by the staff supervisor.
Minimum commitment of one four hour shift per week between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Available to individual applicants 18 or older
How To Apply
To apply please complete the online Adult Volunteer Application and submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call the Volunteer Services Department at 303.370.6419.