This is a fascinating and unique behind-the-scenes volunteer job. Volunteers will assist the Zoology Department by providing support to the vertebrate collections with identification of specimens, cataloging, databasing collections, and assist with preparing and moving collections to the new Rocky Mountain Science Collections Center.
- Biology, mammalogy, and/or ornithology experiences helpful
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience handling specimens
- Must be able to read small print
- Must be able to handle small specimens safely
- Must be able to climb ladders
Zoology staff will train
Four to eight hour shifts available on Tuesday - Friday (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.). One shift per week required.
Available to individual applicants 18 or older
To apply please complete the online Adult Volunteer Application. If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Department at 303.370.6419.