This is a fascinating and unique behind-the-scenes volunteer job. Volunteers will assist the Zoology Department with one or more of the following tasks:
- Prepping mammal and ornithology study skin, skeletons, and tissues
- Biology, mammalogy, and/or ornithology experiences helpful
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience handling specimens
- Databasing experience
- Must be able to read small print
- Must be able to handle small specimens safely
Zoology staff will train
Four to six hour shifts available on Wednesdays (1:00 - 5 p.m.), and Thursdays and Fridays (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). One shift per week required.
Available to individual applicants 18 or older
To apply please complete the online Adult Volunteer Application. If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Department at 303.370.6419.