Science Camps are a fun alternative to sitting at home during school breaks! Camps include science activities, crafts, games, and a chance to see IMAX and Planetarium shows.
RESERVATIONS: Visit our online ticketing store or call 303.370.6000, daily, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
CONFIRMATIONS: You will receive an electronic confirmation e-mail after registering for a workshop or day camp.
CANCELLATION: All sales are final unless the Museum cancels the event.
FORMS REQUIRED FOR BREAK CAMPS PARTICIPANTS
- Electronic Emergency Card: A link to this electronic form will be included in your confirmation email, after you register for camp. Click Here if you missed it.
- Current Immunization Form in this format. This can be obtained from your pediatrician.
- Medication Authorization Form (If needed only): If it is necessary for your child to receive prescription or over-the-counter medication during camp, your child’s physician must complete and sign the attached Medication Authorization Form.
- Emergency Medication Action Plans (If needed only): Allergy and Anaphylaxis Actions Plan - Colorado School Asthma Care Plan - If your child needs to carry an EpiPen or an emergency inhaler, an action plan needs to be filled out and signed by parents and your child’s physician. (Forms for school work great!)
- Please return all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, or our secure fax line at 303.265.9337
Please call our Guest Services department at 303.370.8346 if you have questions or concerns.
For Frequently Asked Questions click here and for our Camp Policies and Procedures click here.
Please send an e-mail to Childrens.Programs@dmns.org or call 303.370.6455.