Many 2018 Summer Camps are sold out; however, some camps still have limited availability. For the most current information, please click here.
To ensure that your order is submitted properly, we recommend you click any transaction buttons only once so that you do not purchase multiple registrations accidentally. Please do not use multiple browser tabs or browser windows during this process.
To make your registration process quick and easy, follow these simple steps:
- Confirm you can successfully login to your Online Museum Account. Don't have an account? Create one using your member number and last name. Already have an account? Make sure when you log in that you can access member pricing. Please contact Guest Services at 303.370.6000 if you are having trouble logging in.
- Refresh your browser after logging in. Then select Children's Workshops from the menu and register for your camps.
- Make sure your membership will be active through the summer start date of your camp(s) so that you show up as a member in our system.
- Gather required information:
- First and last names of all campers
- Dates and names of the camps you want to purchase. Review the schedule here.
- A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX)
- Names and phone numbers of people over 18 who are authorized to pick up from camp.
Once you have purchased your camp(s), you will receive an email from DMNS Online Ticketing Sales with a link to the REGISTRATION page. You will then receive a separate email within 48 hours containing a secure link to our full registration form. You will receive one form per child you registered, regardless of how many camps they will be attending. The information on this form, including a current list of immunization on a state-approved form, is required by state child care licensing regulations – your camper(s) will not be permitted into camp until all information is filled out correctly and completely.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE!
To find out if you qualify, call Guest Services at 303.370.6000, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., and answer a few short questions. You may qualify to save 50% or even 100% on camp fees. Scholarship-based registration will be available beginning Wednesday, January 24, by phone only.
Summer camps run June 4 - August 10. Check out the At-a-Glance Schedule here and read through our Policies and Procedures here!
FULL-DAY SUMMER CAMPS FOR GRADES K - 6
Summer Day Camps get brains and bodies moving! Learn and play as we experiment, create, build, ask questions, and develop a knowledge and passion for science. Our camps are led by experienced educators, with assistance from trained teen volunteers, offering the best opportunity for fun and learning.
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. / $260 member, $290 nonmember
Full Day Frequently Asked Questions
SUMMER HALF-DAYS FOR AGES 4 & 5
Tiny budding scientists enjoy fun, engaging experiences led by Museum educators that will open their eyes and minds to the amazing world around them.
Choose morning or afternoon: 9 - 11:30 p.m. or 1 - 3:30 p.m. / $140 member, $170 nonmember
Half Day Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for more of an overview of the camps? Click here for 2018 Summer Camp descriptions!
EARLY AND LATE CARE
Early morning check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. and late check-out is available until 5 p.m. Add early check-in or late check-out for $45 each for the whole week!
Please call our Guest Services department at 303.370.8346 if you have questions or concerns.