Equipment requirements; please choose one option:
- Software - Computer connected to the internet with a webcam, external microphone, and external speakers. The Museum can provide the necessary software application for this connection.
- Hardware - H323 video conference codec equipment.
- For Hardware clients please run a test with IP address email@example.com (Polycom 184.108.40.206##0100) address at your convenience (seven days a week) and submit the linked feedback form to the Museum two weeks or more before your reservation date.
- For Software clients you will be sent an email prior to your reservation date with test information.
Please click the applicable button below to submit your test results. If your test was not fully successful, our technician will follow up with you via e-mail. If you have immediate questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIENTIST IN ACTION TECHNOLOGY TEST
VIRTUAL SCIENCE ACADEMY TECHNOLOGY TEST
- Please plan to connect 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for audio and video checks.
- Classes are 45 minutes long. Please alert email@example.com to any time limitations? (will your students need to arrive late and/or depart early? If so, when?)
- A classroom teacher must be present in the room at all times and will be asked to call on students during question and answer interactions.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.