- We will connect to your school using a program called Zoom. You will need a computer connected to the Internet (wired is better than wireless), a camera, and a microphone or a webcam to be an interactive participant. Teachers will then want to projec the image on a larger screen or smart board and connect the computer audio into speakers.
- A Museum educator will e-mail you the specific Zoom link the week prior to your live session.
- If you are using H.323 hardware, please let us know and we will provide an IP address for this connection. This option is not available when participating in our Scientist in Action series.
- A test is not required if you have used Zoom software previously;however, if you are a new user and would like to schedule a quick test or have tech questions, please contact Katie at 303.370.6404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to link to these helpful FAQs from Zoom:
I. Where do I download the software?
II. How do I test my audio?
III. How do I test my video?
IV. Other Zoom questions?