- Have your printed materials and/or art materials ready for each student.
- Please plan to connect 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for audio and video checks.
- Classes are 45-60 minutes long. Please alert [email protected] to any time limitations (will your students need to arrive late and/or depart early? If so, when?)
- A classroom teacher must be present in the room at all times and will be asked to call on students during question and answer interactions.
Please make a copy for each facilitator and student. The teacher copy includes the answers and instructions. Please make copies of the teacher journal for all teachers/adults attending the presentations so that they can help the students.
Virtual Art Station: Titan
- Virtual Art Station: Titan, materials mailed 5-10 days prior to your program after testing is successful.
Virtual New Me: Puberty
Virtual You've Got Guts
Feel free to make a copy for each parent or guardian prior to the program.
Prepare for a virtual visit from the Museum! Below you'll find convenient resources to print before your program.
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL TO [email protected]