GET THE MOST FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP
• Visit anytime for free 364 days a year!
• Share your free guest general admission ticket(s) with friends or family.
• Make sure your eCard is up to date with version 3.2.2 or higher, or download your free eCard if you haven’t yet. Find out more at dmns.org/ecard.
• Read weekly emails with exclusive virtual content, tips, and special offers. Not hearing from us by email? Send your address to [email protected].
• Keep your membership current with Auto-Renew. Enroll online or by calling 303.370.6306 (daily, 9–5) and get a free gift.
• Use your eCard! Receive free or reduced admission at 360 science centers and museums outside a 90-mile radius of Denver and your residence through
the ASTC Passport Program, astc.org/passport.
• Upgrade to the Family Plus level or higher and enjoy free admission to the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery.
• Add your nanny or babysitter to your membership for only $50. Because memberships are nontransferable, it is important to not lend your card to someone who isn’t named on the membership. The add-on member enjoys many benefits. Not valid on Individual level memberships.
MAKE A LASTING IMPACT ON COLORADO GIVES DAY 2020
Dec. 8 is Colorado Gives Day! Become part of a statewide movement and join thousands of Coloradans during this annual day devoted to making a difference. Creating and sharing new virtual learning resources is more important now than ever before. Your gift during Colorado Gives Day will fuel the Museum’s operations, including sharing immersive virtual science experiences with Colorado students and our communities, hosting world-class exhibits, and carrying out great science. All gifts to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science on Colorado Gives Day get a boost from the $1 million Incentive Fund, created by Community First Foundation and First Bank.
Gifts of every size make an impact!
Schedule your gift today at coloradogives.org/dmns and help create a vibrant future for Colorado. Thank you for your support.
TAKE ACTION ON THE CARES ACT
Are you like many Americans and wondering how the CARES Act affects you?
Here are a few questions and answers for you to take actionable steps before the end of the year. Are you itemizing deductions? The adjusted gross income limit for cash contributions was increased for individual donors. For cash contributions made in 2020, you can now elect to deduct up to 100 percent of your AGI (increased from 60 percent). Not itemizing? The CARES Act allows for an additional “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300. If you are not itemizing on your 2020 taxes, you can claim this new deduction. The Museum does not provide tax advice. Please consult your advisors for detailed regarding your individual situation. For more information about your giving options at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, email [email protected].
DESIGNATE THE MUSEUM AS A BENEFICIARY
Did you know that your passion for nature and science can be passed on from generation to generation? It’s easy to make it happen!
Simply name the Denver Museum of Nature & Science as a beneficiary on a retirement plan or a life insurance policy and be assured that your legacy will continue to empower our community for years to come. Beneficiary designations are an easy and flexible way for you to give because they can be adjusted anytime by simply contacting your plan/policy provider. For more information, go to dmns.planmylegacy.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Your membership helps us provide outstanding science education programs, exhibitions, and research.