Mazes & Brain Games
Family-friendly experience challenges you to exercise your maze muscles and pump up your puzzle brain!
The Anschutz Special Exhibits Gallery explodes with maze experiences that propel you down paths of mystifying illusions and brain teasing puzzles in the “Mazes & Brain Games” experience.
Through dozens of puzzles and mazes you’ll discover surprises around every corner and new methods of problem solving through improvisation, trial and error, observation and testing, and logic and reasoning.
“It’s been several years since we’ve opened an experience made specifically to engage our youngest of scientists, and we can’t wait to see what mastery and ideas 'Mazes & Brain Games’ inspires,” Museum President & CEO George Sparks said.
"Mazes & Brain Games” includes an exciting lineup of family-friendly adventures, 3-D puzzles and full-body games to nurture your creative genius through open-ended play.
- Test your perceptions in a feast of visual trickery inside the giant Maze of Illusions.
- Make music as you navigate your way through the Junior Explorer Music Maze.
- Wrap your head around the Puzzle Maze.
- Put your finger on the pulse of the Finger Maze.
- Get lost in a network of color in the Color Maze.
“Mazes & Brain Games” is created by Minotaur Mazes, a company specializing in interactive maze exhibits.