This pluriarc harp is a piece of tourist art created in the 20th century in Liberia and donated to the Museum by William H. and Sue Hensler in 1982.
Photo by Rick Wicker
DMNS Catalog Number: A1230.17
Find it @ dmns.org
• Virtual program library, dmns.org/ondemand
• Print-at-home tickets for Planetarium and IMAX shows, lectures and programs
• Reservations for member events
• Visiting tips and curated plans
• Membership renewals and purchases
• How to donate
"Catalyst," Issue 53. Photos and content ©2021 Denver Museum of Nature & Science, 2001 Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80205, unless otherwise noted • "Catalyst" is produced and published by the Denver Museum of Nature & Science for its members. • Address changes: [email protected] or 303.370.6306 (daily, 9–5) • IMAX is a registered trademark of the IMAX Corporation. • Denver Museum of Nature & Science exhibits and programs are made possible in part by the citizens of the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District. • Printed on recycled paper. Photography by Rick Wicker, Chris Schneider.