On-Line Workshop: Introduction to Argument-Driven Inquiry
Looking for ways to get your students more engaged in lab experiences while helping them develop the skills of real scientists? Get ahead of the curve through a nationally recognized, research-based, inquiry teaching model. Experience Argument Driven Inquiry led by a national ADI trainer.
- Learn about the limitations of typical laboratory instruction and why ADI can help all students develop the knowledge and skills to be proficient in science.
- Participate in all eight stages of an actual ADI lab investigation from start to finish.
- Reflect on your experiences during the lab investigation and ask clarifying questions.
- Finally, discuss scientific arguments and how ADI is aligned with state standards for Science and English-Language Arts.
For practicing 6-12 grade teachers.
Date and Time
New Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020
- Morning Session: 8–10 a.m. MT
- Afternoon Session: 11:30–1:30 p.m. MT
Cost and Credit
- $150 Early Bird Registration before October 25, 2020
- Coupon Code (secures Early Bird Price!): ADIforDMNS150
- $175 Registration on or after October 25, 2020
Credit: Certificate of Hours Completed
**Please be sure you receive an email confirmation from 'Argument-Driven Inquiry' once you've submitted your registration. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you have not completed your registration. Please email [email protected] or call 512.777.4099 x1005 with questions.
Online link to live event will be sent with confirmation email.
All programs require payment at time of registration. All sales are final unless the Museum cancels the event.