Members-Only IMAX Screening
Tuesday, Sep. 28
Journey to a land of grizzlies, coastal wolves, sea otters and the all-white spirit bear – the rarest bear on earth – at an exclusive, members only screening of “Great Bear Rainforest: Land of the Spirit Bear” in the Phipps IMAX® Theater on Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 7:00 p.m.
Following the film, chat with the Museum’s Anthropology Department and admire artifacts from our Northwest Coast collection.
Tickets required: $7 adult member, $6 senior member, $6 youth (ages 3–18)
- Please enter through the IMAX night entrance on the east side of the building.
- Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and seating will begin at 6:45 p.m.
- Please bring your member card for Museum entrance and your ticket to the IMAX film.
- Concessions will be available for purchase.
- All sales are final unless the Museum cancels the event.