Birdly Virtual Reality Experience
Visually immersed through a head-mounted VR display, fliers are enveloped in a high-resolution virtual landscape charged with interactive zones and entertaining surprises. The result of Birdly’s precise sensory-motor coupling—including headwind simulation, 3D audio, and visual impact—is an exhilaration that is simply breathtaking.
To fly with Birdly
- Guests must have a 48 inch wingspan.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Adult supervision required for ages up to 16.
- Some eyeglasses may not hit under headset.
- Guests using wheelchairs must transfer to ride.
- Birdly supports up to 395 pounds.
You have to try the VR Flight Simulator! It was the most realistic VR experience of my life. I literally felt like a pterodactyl soaring through a prehistoric landscape. The rest of the museum was cool too but the VR was unforgettable!
-Masaru Harris ★★★★★ Oct. 13, 2020