Discover black holes, volcanos, and much more in Gates Planetarium. Are you ready for an adventure that is out of this world?
We are asking guests to take the following steps to help them protect themselves and ensure the best possible experience for everyone during visits to Gates Planetarium.
- Enter queue no more than 10 minutes before your ticket time
- Please practice physical distancing for everyone’s safety while in theaters by adhering to the seating guidelines. Please note that larger parties may be seated separately
- The City & County of Denver has a face covering order in place for all indoor public spaces. All guests ages 3 and older are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times while visiting the Museum.
- Everyone in your group needs a timed ticket, including adults, all children under three and babies.
- No food or drinks are allowed in Gates Planetarium