What changes have you made due to COVID-19?
- Tables in our seating areas are appropriately distanced and sanitized after every use. We have replaced or eliminated self-serve food items with prepackaged items. We use a no-contact check-out process.
- See Plan your Visit for more information.
Can we bring in our own food/drink?
- Yes, you may bring in your own food and drink. We ask that you refrain from eating and drinking in the exhibition spaces. Also, with limited seating due to social distancing we have only enough seating in the T-Rex Café area for paying customers. There is seating available elsewhere in the Museum if you choose to bring in your own food.
Is there special seating for the café? Where can we eat? What seating is available throughout the Museum?
- There are areas outside the café and deli that are open on a first come, first served basis to diners. Please refrain from eating or bringing food into the exhibition spaces.
Do you have to make a reservation to dine in the café or deli?
- Tables in the café and deli are first come, first served for those purchasing food. We do have a host that regulates cleanliness and assigns tables on a first come, first served basis.
Can we visit the café without a general admission ticket?
What kinds of foods are available? How do you accommodate food allergies or special diets?
- We offer a variety of hot and ready-made foods in our café, and snacks and prepackaged salads sandwiches and desserts in the Grab & Go deli. We regularly include vegetarian and vegan offerings.
- While we strive to meet all of our guests’ dietary needs, the Museum cannot guarantee lack of cross contamination between food items, so any visitors with severe food allergies or restrictions should consider bringing their own items to consume.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept cash, credit card, Apple Pay and DMNS gift cards as payment for food.