See current and upcoming Exhibitions at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Find out the latest films playing in the Phipps IMAX Theater. Take a look at the current shows in the Planetarium. The Museum is open seven days a week year-round, except December 25, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
When you visit the Museum, you will play a role in creating a safe place for everyone to enjoy. We are asking guests to take the following steps to help protect themselves and ensure the best possible experience for everyone:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Face coverings are encouraged for unvaccinated people over age 10, optional otherwise. Help us create a safe place for all inside by being respectful of other's choices.
- Stay home and enjoy a Museum visit another day if you are not feeling well.
Guests and Members are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. All guests, regardless of age, are required to have a timed ticket for entry into the Museum. A separate, timed ticket is also required for all guests for: IMAX, Planetarium and temporary exhibitions.
- Entry times will take place every 20 minutes beginning at the top of each hour during operational hours, and admission lines will be marked for physical distancing purposes.
- Tickets will be emailed to you. Simply pull up your ticket(s) on your smartphone device upon arrival so that Museum staff can scan it upon entry. This method is strongly encouraged; however, you may bring a printed copy of your ticket.