Free Museum Admission
Permanent Exhibitions are FREE for school groups and organized youth groups every day. We are also delighted to offer scholarships for all of our programs, IMAX, Planetarium, and temporary exhibits to eligible groups (see scholarship details below).
Scholarships for ExciteEd Programs
***For a limited time, all schools qualify for 50-100% scholarships on ExciteEd programs for your students. Simply, enter promo code “DMNS50” when you book online. If your school qualifies for scholarships based on guidelines below, please call 303.370.6000 to access a 100% scholarship. All programs must be completed by February 26, 2021 for this special offer.
- 50% off scholarships are available every day and for most programs and shows for qualifying schools and organized youth groups!
- Scholarships are available to schools or youth organizations where at least 50 % of the students are eligible for the federal free and reduced lunch program or at least 50% of the students qualify for needs-based scholarships.
- Scholarships will be provided to those participants who have advance reservations; additional individuals are subject to full price. Teacher Professional Development programs are not scholarship eligible.
- Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When you book online, scholarships will be automatically applied based upon our records, which are updated annually from the Colorado department of education. If you believe this information needs to be updated or corrected, please contact the Guest Services department at 303.370.6000 daily from 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Bus Fuel Fund
The Bus Fuel Fund is available upon request for scholarship-eligible groups to help offset the cost of transportation to the Museum for a field trip, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Groups with less than 25 students & chaperones total receive $50
- Groups of 25–74 students & chaperones total receive $75
- Groups of 75 or more students & chaperones receive $150
Bus Fuel Funds will be provided to your school/district following your field trip and based on the final head counts for your group.
If you would like to request Bus Fuel Funds for your upcoming field trip, please contact Guest Services at 303-370-6000 or [email protected]. Funding is subject to availability.