We can't wait to see you!
We are currently selling tickets for Museum Admission, IMAX, Planetarium and "Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs" and "Mazes & Brain Games".
"Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs"
"Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs" requires an additional charge to enter. A separate dated and timed ticket is required for BOTH "Egypt: The time of the Pharaohs" and Museum General Admission. Please add both to your cart during checkout.
"Mazes & Brain Games"
"Mazes & Brain Games" is free with the purchase of Museum general admission. An additional ticket is not required to enter.
When you visit the Museum, you will play a role in creating a safe place for everyone to enjoy. We are asking guests to take the following steps to help protect themselves and ensure the best possible experience for everyone:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from other groups.
- Stay home and enjoy a Museum visit another day if you are not feeling well.
Timed Tickets Required
Guests and Members are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online. All guests, regardless of age, are required to have a timed ticket for entry into the Museum. A separate, timed ticket is also required for all guests for IMAX, Planetarium and "Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs".
- Entry times will take place every 20 minutes beginning at the top of each hour during operational hours, and admission lines will be marked for physical distancing purposes.
- Tickets will be emailed to you. Simply pull up your ticket(s) on your smartphone device upon arrival so that Museum staff can scan it upon entry. This method is strongly encouraged; however, you may bring a printed copy of your ticket.