Virtual Experiences Program Materials
This page contains links to download print materials for Virtual Science Academy programs. Links to supporting material for Scientists in Action and Digital Earth Academy events will be emailed to registrants before the event begins.
Connection and Class Expectation
Have your printed materials and/or art materials ready for each student.
Please plan to connect 15 minutes before the scheduled start time for audio and video checks.
Classes are 45-60 minutes long. Please alert [email protected] to any time limitations (will your students need to arrive late and/or depart early? If so, when?) and plan to review with your educator at the start of your program.
A classroom teacher must be present in the room or call at all times and will be asked to call on students during Q&A and facilitate certain activities as part of the program.
Virtual Science Academy Materials
Please make a copy for each facilitator and student. The teacher copy includes the answers and instructions. Please make copies of the teacher journal for all teachers/adults attending the presentations so that they can help the students.
Virtual Art Station: Titan
- Each participant will need a piece of orange paper, a black colored pencil and a white colored pencil or similar materials. For groups learning in-person, materials will be mailed to the address on your reservation 1-2 weeks before your program.
Virtual New Me: Puberty
- Download the Virtual New Me: Puberty Vocabulary Words. Please print one set and cut in half in preparation for your class. Additional instructions are on page three of the teacher journal.
- Download the Virtual New Me: Puberty Journal for Student
- Download the Virtual New Me: Puberty Journal for Facilitators
- Download the Virtual New Me: Puberty Parent Letter
- Download the Virtual Sculpt-a-Saurus Handouts
- Download the Virtual Sculpt-a-Saurus Guidelines
- Watch the Virtual Sculpt-a-Saurus Instructional video
Virtual You've Got Guts