Virtual New Me
Explore the physical, emotional and chemical changes to the human body during a sensitive, respectful, co-ed discussion led by a professional educator. Ask honest questions and get honest answers. This class is now only offered as a Distance Learning course.
Spanish-speaking educators may be available upon request.
Connecting with us soon?
- Learn more about technology and logistics here.
Questions about your program? Email us at [email protected]g.
Date and Time
Session dates and times are available by request
- Program begins with a welcome and introduction by a Denver Museum of Nature & Science professional educator.
- Program topic will be introduced with a question or activity.
- Predict and record in a student journal.
- Time will be allowed during program for questions.
- The participants will become familiar with the physical, emotional, and chemical changes to the human body during puberty.
$140 for one Virtual Science Academy program
$120 for each additional Virtual Science Academy program on the same day
Maximum 30 students per Virtual Science Academy program
Please choose one option:
- Computer connected to the internet with a webcam, external microphone, and external speakers
- H323 video conference codec equipment
- Please plan to test two weeks in advance of your scheduled program
Payment in full is due 30 days before your program. If you book less than 30 days before the program, payment in full is due at the time of your reservation. Reservations are required at least 21 days in advance. The Museum will send an e-mail with a payment reminder 45 days before the program. Upon payment, a receipt will be e-mailed to you along with details for your program.